Overall goal of this project is to build the capacity of partner organizations and their members on participatory action research (PAR) and
foster the use PAR methodology in addressing different community issues and take concrete actions that lead to social changes.
The project has three main components:
1) Learning about Participatory Action Research – PAR through non-formal Education and exchanging the PAR examples of good practices
2) Practicing by taking concrete PAR methodology and PAR actions in order to bring social changes in local communities
3) Establishing local PAR corners as youth resource info incubators
The learning component consists of a 2 Training course, Seminars, and local training courses, and the other ones fosters the PAR skills
through local implementation of PAR actions and research that leads to local PAR corners.
Project “Youth Empowered to Change the World” presents a coherent and comprehensive set of appropriate, concrete and practical
activities which are designed to meet the identified needs of partner organisations and their target groups and lead to achieving project
goals. Project activities are divided in 2 categories; Mobility activities and Capacity Building Activities.
– PAR corners will be created in each partner countries
– Manual – framework for PAR
– Trained peer to peer trainers for PAR
– Local PAR teams which will be future multipliers